Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome to The Wells Mission

[Start transmission] Your mission if you chose to accept it is to help Calister F. Wells take over the world as we know it today, making it a better place.

Objectives:
  • Objective 1: If you don't know who I am already (which is pretty crazy) then go to www.thenearbyfuture.com and search "Calister" to see my articles and points of views. (And may I add, are all correct whereas Rika's are sad attempts at winning debates)
  • Objective 2: Once you have accepted that my ideas are all correct, you need to prove them wrong. Strange, right? Exactly! By debating against my ideas, you'll help me improve my side of the argument. We'll see Rika try and debate with you all you guys behind me!

So I'm Calister F. Wells and this is my blog, codenamed "The Wells Mission". Rika, who is the big cheese of thenearbyfuture.com, wants to save the environment. She basically doesn't care about the hard-working men and women of our government if there are trees in trouble.

Me on the other hand, I care about saving humankind. Politicians are people with ideas and the government is just a monster chewing those ideas and turning them into ones that completely negate the purpose of . Simple as that. It's not the politicians that are to blame! It's the whole government system.

"The Wells Mission" is here for people like me to talk and to get people like you to leave comments in the conveniently placed comment boxes. Oh, and if you get the chance, get on thenearbyfuture.com and tell Rika that you are one of the people who believe that Calister has got good ideas and she is just some environmentalist who values trees more then the human race.

To accept the Wells Mission, spread the word about this site and/or leave comments and check back for more.

Calister out!

No comments: